Make a difference. Help Salina preserve our homes and neighborhoods by contributing a monthly amount to the Homeowner Assistance Fund. This program provides financial assistance to low to moderate income homeowners to rehabilitate unhealthy and unsafe living conditions. For detailed information about the program call Development Services at 309-5720.
How does it work?
- Enroll by filling out the coupon on the back of your water bill.
- This is a donation, not a loan.
- The monthly donation amount will be added to and paid with your Water Utility Bill.
- The donation amount is tax deductible.
- Penalties will not be assessed on the donation amount if your water bill is paid late.
- The added donation amount will not affect past due or shutoff procedures.
- You may cancel your donation election at any time by contacting Water Customer Accounting at 785-309-5740.
The monthly donation will be effective with your next issued billing statement.
Credit Card Processing Fees Notice
Beginning January 1, 2020 the City of Salina passed on card processing fees (at actual cost) to customers as approved in the 2020 Comprehensive Fee Schedule by Resolution 19-7727.