All youth leagues are developed with the intent to provide true fundamental motor skills, basic rules, and the true understanding of teamwork through sports, while at the same time stressing sportsmanship and respect.
Mandatory Head Coach Organizational Meeting:
- Important information covered, questions answered, practice schedules (in town teams), etc.
- Meeting: Monday, March 27th, 6:30 p.m., 140 N. 5th Street - Salina Fieldhouse
Team Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 19, by 5:00 p.m.
- Team registration form & completed roster with player information dropped off at the Salina Fieldhouse
- Copies of birth certificates for ALL NEW players (returning league players not included)
- $60.00/player fees due. Parents pay team manager or coach. Then the coach pays SP&R.
- All head coaches, assistant coaches, & dugout assistants background check forms are due.
* All Coaches need to be NYSCA certified.
Coaches Certification Meetings:* Every head coach must attend (1) of the (2) meetings.* Thurs., April 13 or Wed., May 10 All Meetings will be held at the Salina Fieldhouse at 6:30 pmParents Training!
* Each Team must have 2 Parent Representatives that are PAYS certified.
PAYS Certification Meetings:* Tues., May 9 or Thurs., May 11 All Meetings will be held at the Salina Fieldhouse at 6:30 pm
* Copies of Birth Certificates are required for NEW player/team registrations!