3/28/2019 - Iron Avenue from Santa Fe Avenue to 5th Street
On Tuesday, April 2nd, Smoky Hill Construction will be using the two westbound lanes of Iron Avenue between 5th Street and Santa Fe Avenue to continue the new water line work.
- Westbound traffic on Iron Avenue will be detoured north on 5th Street to Ash Street and then west to return to Santa Fe Avenue.
- All businesses on Iron Avenue in this work area will have access to their doors.
- Eastbound traffic on Iron Avenue will be unaffected.
- This work will take approximately 4 weeks, dependent upon weather.
This lane usage will include the Iron Avenue and 5th Street intersection.
- 5th Street southbound will allow local traffic only between Ash Street and Iron Avenue.
- No southbound traffic will be allowed through the Iron Avenue intersection.
- All 5th Street traffic will be detoured west on Ash Street to Santa Fe Avenue.
- The northbound lane of 5th Street will not be affected.
- The southbound intersection at Iron Avenue and 5th Street will reopen in approximately 2 weeks, dependent upon weather.