Landlord & Tenant Documents

Banner Image: Kansas Residential Rental Laws. Click through to access the Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenant Act and Kansas Mobile Home Parks Landlord and Tenant Act. 

Landlord Documents

If a landlord is having problems with a tenant, the landlord may issue a 14/30 Day Notice. This notice allows landlords to evict tenants when problems are not resolved after 30 days, or within 14 days of receiving the notice. Tenants who reside in mobile homes must be issued a 60 Day Notice to Quit.

Some forms are available in English and Spanish.

Listing files in 'Landlord Forms'

Tenant Documents

If a landlord fails to comply with lease terms and/or the Kansas Residential Landlord and Tenant Act, tenants may issue the landlord a 14/30 Day Notice.

Listing files in 'Tenant Forms'


Contact Information

City-County Building
300 W. Ash St.
Room 101
Salina, KS 67401

(785) 309-5745
TTY Relay Service 711 

Office Hours

8 a.m.-5 p.m.

File a Discrimination Complaint

To file a discrimination complaint, please complete the online form here, or visit the office in during business hours to complete the form in person.

ADA Coordinator

Michelle Martin, Community Relations Supervisor
300 W. Ash, Room 101
(785) 309-5745