Reports & Notifications

  • To file a police report online click here
  • Alarm Registration: To register for a residential or business burglary, panic or robbery alarms. For additional information go to the false alarm page. 
  • Code Red: A notification system used by the local emergency response team in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts. Examples include: evacuation notices, bio-terrorism alerts, boil water notices, and missing child reports. To register your cell phone click on Code Red.
  • Change Driver's License Address: Kansas law requires drivers to change their address within 10 days of moving to a new residence. The easiest and fastest way to change an in-state address is to submit your address change using the Internet. Otherwise, you can go to any drivers licensing office to make an address change.

Additional Links


In an effort to provide citizens and insurance companies with the ability to obtain accurate and affordable crash reports as quickly as possible, our crash reports are now available for purchase online.