To reserve the Lodge in Indian Rock Park,
Fill out the Facilities Reservation Form on this site and mail, fax or bring to the Parks & Recreation Office.
INDIAN ROCK LODGE RESERVATIONS
The Lodge includes:
A fireplace (wood is provided) to supplement electric heat;
8 (6') tables with chairs;
Sliding glass windows with screens
There is NO restroom facility on the premises (park restroom is available April through October).
There are NO kitchen facilities (sink, stove or refrigerator).
There is a $10 per hour charge for using the facility, with a four hour minimum (i.e. 3 Hours = $40.00, 2 Hours = $40.00. Maximum charge is $80.
In the event of snowfall, the gates on park road will be closed so that the park may be used for sledding. Any parties reserving the Lodge during these times will have to park below the gates and walk up to Lodge.
Key must be picked up at the Parks & Recreation office the day of your reservation or on Friday, before 4:00 p.m., for weekend reservations. A $10.00 key deposit is required. Deposit will be refunded when key is returned.
Do not use the fire extinguisher to put out fires in the fireplace. The extinguisher is for emergency use only. Removal of fireplace ashes will be done by Park personnel. Make sure any fire is out before leaving the building.
Please close and lock windows and turn off lights/fans when securing building to leave. The door must be locked upon leaving - door must be locked from the outside using key.
No swimming or motorized boats in pond and no open fires allowed in park.
Party reserving INDIAN ROCK LODGE is responsible for any damages that may occur in that area.
Users of the Indian Rock Lodge are responsible for:
- Make sure any fire is out before leaving the building. There is no water available November through March. You must bring your own if you are planning on using the fireplace during that time.
- Outside fires - check with the Fire Department.
- Party reserving KIVA is responsible for any damages that may occur in that area.
- Cleaning up building during your requested reservation period.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the Park & Recreation office, 785-309-5765, as soon as possible.
- Please help keep your Park beautiful; pick up all trash in the area.
- ALL alcoholic beverages, including 3.2 beer, are strictly prohibited. Building must be left clean when you leave.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please call the Park & Recreation office, 785-309-5765, as soon as possible.
Please help keep your Park beautiful; pick up all trash in the area.
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in loss of your key deposit and may require additional payment for staff time and materials based on estimate or actual costs by Parks & Recreation Department.