What services does Community Relations provide?
The Community Relations Department provides the following services:
- Civil rights consultations for individuals, employers, employees, educational institutions, municipalities, public accommodation, civic groups, tenants, landlords and organizations
- Assistance filing discrimination complaints
- Assistance with landlord/tenant concerns
- Sample forms and information pertaining to civil rights issues
- Diversity/cultural awareness training
- Disability sensitivity training
- Training courses that provide up-to-date information on the Fair Housing Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and ADA Call (785) 309-5745 for more information.
Updated 3/18/2016 12:44 PM